November 15, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are joined by Howard Coombs to discuss an article of his in Sitrep, “Increasing Military Resilience Post-Deployment: A NATO Reserve Forces Perspective.”
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Howard Coombs: CGAI fellow, assistant professor and associate chair, war studies, at the Royal Military College of Canada, in Kingston, Ontario.
- "Reserve Options” by George Petrolekas (CGAI Policy Paper)
- “NATO: Past, Present and Future” by David J. Bercuson (CGAI Policy paper)
- Howard Coombs – “The Storm of Steel” by Ernst Jünger (translated by Basil Creighton)