December 19, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Colin Robertson talks about Mexico, four years into Andrés Manuel López Obrador's presidency with Andrés Rozental.
- Andrés Rozental is a retired Mexican diplomat and the founding President of the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Mexico's Dying Democracy: AMLO and the Toll of Authoritarian Populism" by Denise Dresser
- "The Solitude of Latin America" by Gabriel Marcía Márquez
- "Democracy in America" by Alexis De Tocqueville
- "America Through Foreign Eyes" by Jorge G. Castañeda