May 31, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Mary Anne Carter speaks to Mark Camilleri, Delphine Adenot-Owusu, and Fawn Jackson on how to help SMEs make the most out of CETA
This episode is from the Canada-EU: Looking Forward webinar that took place on May 19th, 2021, in partnership with Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and the Delegation of the European Union to Canada
- Mary Anne Carter is a Principal at Earnscliffe Strategy Group.
- Delphine Adenot-Owusu is the Executive Director of the European Chamber of Commerce in Canada (EUCCAN).
- Fawn Jackson is the Director of Government and International Relations at the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association, an industry association representing Canada’s 63,000 beef producers.
- Mark Camilleri is a Trade Lawyer and the President of the Canada EU Trade and Investment Association (CEUTIA).
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read Mark Camilleri’s thought on how to help SMEs make sense of CETA.