October 6, 2023
On this episode of Defence Deconstructed, David Perry speaks to Chris Earl, Jason Kenny, Jeff Tasseron, and Pat Thauberger about how the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces can harness industry's anti-submarine warfare expertise.
This episode is an excerpt from our conference, Canadian Anti Submarine Warfare in the Future Strategic Environment, which took place on June 15, 2023. It was made possible thanks to the support of the Department of National Defence's MINDS Program, CGAI's Strategic Sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada, General Dynamics, and Irving Shipbuilding; and our event sponsors: BAE Systems; IMP Aerospace and Defence; CAE; Seaspan Vancouver Shipyards and Bombardier.
Defence Deconstructed is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding and CAE.
- RADm (ret'd) Chris Earl is Vice President Project Delivery at Seaspan.
- Col (ret'd) Jason Kenny is Director of Business Development, Canada & United States at IMP Aerospace and Defence.
- Col (ret'd) Jeff Tasseron is the Director of Strategic Growth & Acquisition at CAE and a CGAI Fellow.
- Col (ret'd) Pat Thauberger is Director CMMA at General Dynamics – Mission Systems Canada.
- Dr. David Perry is President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.