January 21, 2022
In this new episode of Defence Deconstructed, David Perry talks to Dr. Howard Coombs and Col (ret’d) George Petrolekas about the shortcomings of Canada’s response to international crises.
Defence Deconstructed is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding and Boeing.
- “Learning Lessons from Canada’s Foreign (and Domestic) Engagements: Time to get Serious” by Brett Boudreau, Howard Coombs, and George Petrolekas
- "Afghanistan Lessons Learned Process" by NATO
- "To Rule the Waves" by Bruce Jones and "How the Seas Shape Global Power" (a The Global Exchange Podcast) featuring Bruce Jones
- "On Strategy: A Primer" by Nathan K. Finney
- "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks with ministers on the situation in Ukraine"
- Howard Coombs is Associate Professor at the Royal Military College of Canada and a CGAI Fellow.
- George Petrolekas is a retired Canadian Colonel and a CGAI Fellow.
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.