October 12, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to Joe Ingram about the lessons from Afghanistan.
- Since August 2013, Joseph Ingram has served as Senior Advisor and Chairman of Capitalis Investment Advisors, a South African-based equity group developing projects and structuring financing for investments in alternative energy and agriculture in Africa. During this same period, he has been associated with the Global Growth Dialogue, a US-based group of prominent academics and senior public officials, dedicated to identifying best-policy options that sustain more inclusive economic growth. He has also advised the Trudeau government in Canada on a number of policy initiatives related to the Western Balkans. Mr. Ingram was recently named a 2020 Fellow of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Value(s)" by Mark Carney
- "The Shock Doctrine" by Naomi Klein
- "Global Governance and the Emergence of Global Institutions for the 21st Century" by Augusto Lopez-Claros, Arthur L. Dahl, and Maja Groff