December 20, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are broadcasting a recording of the “Offset — Is the ITB policy Delivering” panel from our 20 Nov. 2019 Defence Procurement in the 43rd Parliament conference featuring moderator Stephanie Batstone, Rich Foster, Dr. Craig Stone, Brian Botting, and Nicolas Todd.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI). This conference was made possible by the MINDS program from the Department of National Defence.
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Stephanie Batstone: Managing Partner at NyRAD Inc.
- Rich Foster: Vice President of L3 Harris Technologies — Canada.
- Dr. Craig Stone: Vice-Chair, Department of Command, Leadership, and Management Canadian Forces College.
- Brian Botting: Director, Strategic Offsets, General Dynamics Missions Systems.
- Nicolas Todd: Vice President, Policy, Communications & Government Relations at the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- “The Defence Procurement Outlook for Canada’s 43rd Parliament” by Dave Perry (Policy Perspective)