THE GLOBAL EXCHANGE PODCAST
July 8, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features Murad Al-Katib and Kim McConnell in conversation with Janice MacKinnon about Canada's future as an agri-food superpower.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Janice MacKinnon (moderator): former Saskatchewan Finance Minister and a Member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Murad Al-Katib: President and CEO of AGT Food and Ingredients.
- Kim McConnell: Board Member of the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity and Founder of AdFarm.
- “What Role for Canada on the Global Stage?” (CGAI Event)