January 3, 2020
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are broadcasting a recording of the “Procurement Agility: Industry Perspectives” panel from our 20 Nov. 2019 Defence Procurement in the 43rd Parliament conference featuring moderator Mark McKiel, Kevin Aguanno, Jerry Mclean, Al Amlani, and Debra Zides.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI). This conference was made possible by the MINDS program from the Department of National Defence.
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Mark McKiel: Director of the Project Management Support Organisation with the Canadian Department of National Defence (DND).
- Kevin Aguanno: President of Procept Associates Ltd. and its two subsidiaries: Procept USA LLC and TidalShift Inc.
- Jerry Mclean: Managing Director, Defence and Security, Thales Canada.
- Al Amlani: Alkarim Amlani is Director of Cyber Programs for General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada.
- Debra Zides: Principal Program Manager and Agile Acquisition Subject Matter Expert in The MITRE Corporation’s National Security Engineering Center (NSEC).
- “The Defence Procurement Outlook for Canada’s 43rd Parliament” by Dave Perry (Policy Perspective)