April 26, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss funding Canadian defence procurement with Canadian Forces College Professor Craig Stone.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Craig Stone: an associate professor at the Canadian Forces College.
- "Implementing the Defence Procurement Strategy: Is It Working?" by Craig Stone (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Prioritizing Defence Industry Capabilities: Lessons for Canada from Australia" by Craig Stone (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Study on the processes and financial aspects of the Government of Canada’s system of defence procurement" featuring David Perry (CGAI Committee Testimony)
- "Funding Defence for the Age of Accelerations" by Ross Fetterly (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- Craig Stone: "Dam Busters: Canadian Airmen and the Secret Raid Against Nazi Germany" by Ted Barris