November 16, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson talks to Pew Research’s Jacob Poushter about security perceptions across 14 democracies, including the United States, and their implications.
- Jacob Poushter is an associate director at Pew Research Center. He is an expert in international survey research and writes about international public opinion on a variety of topics.
- Colin Robertson (host) is a former Canadian diplomat, now Vice President of and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
You can read the reports whose data Jacob and Colin discuss here:
- How people in 14 countries view the state of the world in 2020
- Foreign policy experts in the U.S. have much different views about threats to the country than the general public
What Jacob Poushter is reading:
- "Dawnshard" by Brandon Sanderson