May 4, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Randolph Mank and Hugh Stephens two discuss the topic of both their recent, respective CGAI policy perspectives, "Lessons from COVID-19 for 5G and Internet Security" and "Canada, Huawei, and 5G: Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Changed the Equation?"
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Randolph Mank: A three-time Canadian ambassador and former VP of BlackBerry. CGAI fellow, Balsillie School of International Affairs fellow, and heads MankGlobal Inc. consulting.
- Hugh Stephens: CGAI fellow and Distinguished Fellow at the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada.
- "Lessons from COVID-19 for 5G and Internet Security" (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Canada, Huawei, and 5G: Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Changed the Equation?" (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz" by Eric Larson
- "111 Places in Athens That You Shouldn't Miss" by Alexia Amvrazi, Diana Farr Louis, and Diane Shugart
- "Murder on the Orient Express" by Agatha Christie