January 24, 2020
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are joined by David Carment and Dani Belo to discuss grey-zone conflict and hybrid threats.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- David Carment: A full Professor of International Affairs at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, Carleton University and Fellow of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute (CGAI). He is also a NATO Fellow and listed in Who’s Who in International Affairs. In addition Professor Carment serves as the principal investigator for the Country Indicators for Foreign Policy project (CIFP).
- Dani Belo: A doctoral student at Carleton University’s Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. He specializes in conflict analysis, defence and security studies and Russian foreign policy.
- “Grey-Zone Conflict: Implications for Conflict Management” by Dani Belo and David Carment (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- David Carment - “Exiting the Fragility Trap: Rethinking Our Approach to the World’s Most Fragile States” by David Carment and Yiagadeesen Samy
- Dani Belo - “War and Peace” by Leo Tolstoy