August 15, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Jeffrey Simpson speaks to Claire Citeau, Fawn Jackson, Janice MacKinnon, and Susannah Pierce about selling and exporting Canadian resources.
This episode is an extract from our conference "After the War: What Kind of World for Canada?" which happened on May 10th, 2022. This event was made possible thanks to the support of our strategic sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada, General Dynamics, Irving Shipbuilding, and Davie Shipyard, and of our Bronze conference sponsors, Enbridge and TD.
- Claire Citeau is a CGAI Fellow and the Executive Director of CAFTA.
- Fawn Jackson is a CGAI Fellow and Chief Sustainability Officer for Dairy Farmers of Canada.
- Dr. Janice MacKinnon is a member of CGAI's Advisory Council.
- Susannah Pierce is a member of CGAI's Advisory Council and is the President and Country Chair of Shell Canada.
- Jeffrey Simpson is a member of CGAI's Advisory Council.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.