July 29, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features Ian Brodie, Peter Donolo, Roland Paris, and Peter Van Praagh discussing the foreign policy priorities for the next Canadian government.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Maureen Boyd (moderator): Director, Carleton Initiative for Parliamentary and Diplomatic Engagement.
- Ian Brodie: Associate Professor at the University of Calgary and Program Director at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Peter Donolo: Vice Chair at Hill+Knowlton Canada.
- Roland Paris: Professor of International Relations at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Ottawa.
- Peter Van Praagh: President of the Halifax International Security Forum.
- “What Role for Canada on the Global Stage?” (CGAI Event)