February 24, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting the panel discussion from the Embassy of Japan/CGAI Roundtable: "Security for Japan: Foreign Policy Challenges on the Korean Peninsula” on 12 February 2020. The panel was moderated by Sarah Goldfeder and featured a discussion between Marius Grinius, Professor Junya Nishino, and Dr. Elliot Tepper.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Marius Grinius: CGAI fellow, Former Canadian Ambassador to South and North Korea.
- Professor Junya Nishino: Professor of International Relations and Korean Policy, Keio University.
- Dr. Elliot Tepper: Senior Fellow, Norman Patterson School of International Affairs, Carleton University.
- Sarah Goldfeder: CGAI Fellow, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group.