July 5, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss submarine procurement, and the possibility of Canada buying a new fleet of submarines, with CGAI Fellow Jeffrey Collins.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jeffrey Collins: A research fellow with both the University of Manitoba's Centre for Defence and Security Studies and Dalhousie University's Centre for the Study of Security and Development. Also a Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Towards a Renewed Canadian Submarine Capability" by Jeffrey Collins (Naval Association of Canada)
- "Overcoming ‘Boom and Bust’? Analyzing National Shipbuilding Plans in Canada and Australia" by Jeffrey Collins (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Funding Defence for the Age of Accelerations" by Ross Fetterly (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "The Sub-Optimal Effect of Decreasing Military Capability – A Canadian Study" by Ross Fetterly (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- Jeffrey Collins: "The Call of the World: A Political Memoir" by Bill Graham