July 22, 209
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features Ian Brodie and Kate White debating the virtues of a UN Security Council Seat, and if Canada should pursue membership in the Council. The debate is moderated by Chris Waddell.
- Colin Robertson (host/moderator): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Chris Waddell: Program Director for the Bachelor of Media Production and Design at Carleton University. Professor at the School of Journalism and Communication at Carleton University and a member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Ian Brodie: Associate Professor at the University of Calgary and Program Director at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Kate White: President & CEO of the United Nations Association in Canada.
- “What Role for Canada on the Global Stage?” (CGAI Event)