December 28, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson talks to CGAI Fellows Anthony Cary and Beat Nobs about current European affairs.
- Anthony Cary served as British Ambassador to Sweden (2003-6) and High Commissioner to Canada (2007-10). Previous diplomatic postings included Berlin, Kuala Lumpur and Washington DC.
- Beat Nobs served as the Ambassador of Switzerland to Canada from 2014 to 2019. A career diplomat, he served in the Swiss diplomatic corps from 1988 to 2019.
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
What Mr. Cary and Mr. Nobs are reading:
- "How To Be A Liberal" by Ian Dunt
- "Terror" by Ferdinand von Schirard
- "A Death in Valencia" by Jason Webster
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with