March 16, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we feature a conversation with Brian Kingston and Michael McAdoo on the topic of a recent piece they published in the Financial Times, “Get ready for the U.S.-China sideswipe: Phase one trade truce could be devastating for Canadian exporters.”
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Brian Kingston: CGAI fellow and Business Council of Canada Vice President, International Trade and Fiscal Issues.
- Michael McAdoo: Boston Consulting Group Montreal-based partner, and co-leads worldwide trade and investment practice for the firm.
- "Get ready for the U.S.-China sideswipe: Phase one trade truce could be devastating for Canadian exporters” (Financial Post opinion piece)
- "The Plain in Flames” by Juan Rulfo
- "Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries” by Safi Bahcall
- "LikeWar: The Weaponization of Social Media” by P. W. Singer and Emerson T. Brooking