January 2, 2024
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson is joined by Dan LIvermore and Pam Isfeld to discuss a recent report of the Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade, "More Than a Vocation: Canada's Need for a 21st Century Foreign Service".
You can find the report here.
- Dan Livermore is a former Canadian diplomat and an Honourary Senior Fellow at the University of Ottawa.
- Pam Isfeld is Chair of the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read & Watch:
- "The Negotiators" podcast from Foreign Policy Magazine
- "Camelot and Canada: Canadian-American Relations in the Kennedy Era" by Asa McKercher
- "The Duel: Diefenbaker, Pearson and the Making of Modern Canada" by John Ibbitson