June 15, 2020
The Global Exchange is part of the CGAI Podcast Network. Subscribe to the CGAI Podcast Network on SoundCloud, iTunes, or wherever else you can find Podcasts!
- Allan Rock: a Canadian lawyer, former politician, diplomat and university president. He was the Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations and during his term Responsibility to Protect was adopted. He served in the cabinet of Jean Chrétien, most notably as Justice Minister and Health Minister.
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "UN Security Council Elections: A Primer for Canada" (CGAI Primer) by Andrea Charron
- "To win a UN Security Council seat, Canada needs to compete hard" (Globe & Mail Opinion) by Colin Robertson
- "High Wire" (National Film Board of Canada Documentary) by Claude Guilmain