September 9, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI-fellow Randolph Mank to discuss his latest paper, "A tougher Canada is needed for the new world order."
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Randolph Mank: CGAI fellow and a three-time former Canadian ambassador and businessman, with over thirty years of experience in Asia and around the world.
- "A tougher Canada is needed for the new world order" (Policy Options Paper)
- “Does Canada Need a Foreign Policy Review” (CGAI Policy Paper)
- Randolph Mank - "Stranger Than We Can Imagine: An Alternative History of the 20th Century" by John Higgs