April 19, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson looks at the mining industry in Canada with Josée Methot, Pam Schwann, and Pierre Gratton.
- Josée Méthot is the President and CEO of l’Association minière du Québec.
- Pamela Schwann is the President of the Saskatchewan Mining Association.
- Pierre Gratton was appointed President and CEO of the Mining Association of Canada (MAC) on June 1, 2011. Prior to his appointment to MAC, Pierre was President and CEO of the Mining Association of British Columbia (MABC).
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read more about mining:
- Stratégie québécoise de développement de la filière batterie
- Saskatchewan Mining Association
- The Mining Association of Canada’s “Toward Sustainable Mining”
What the guests are enjoying right now:
- "From the Ashes: My Story of Being Métis, Homeless, and Finding My Way" by Jesse Thistle
- "Voyage of the Yacht, Dal" by Andrzej (Andre) Bohomolec
- "Fever" series by Karen Marie Moning,
- "A Court of Thorns and Roses" by Sarah J. Mass