February 28, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Colin Robertson hosts Dr. Stephen Nagy, Dr. Kazuto Suzuki, Dr. Amitendu Palit, Don Bubar, and Sarah Goldfeder to discuss how to foster supply chain resilience in the Indo-Pacific.
This podcast is part of a series exploring supply chain issues in the Indo-Pacific.
- Stephen R. Nagy is a senior associate professor at the International Christian University in Tokyo.
- Kazuto Suzuki is a professor of science and technology policy at the Graduate School of Public Policy at the University of Tokyo.
- Amitendu Palit is a senior research fellow and research lead (trade and economic policy) at the Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS) in the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Donald Bubar has been president and CEO of Avalon since 1995.
- Sarah Goldfeder is a government relations and strategic policy professional with experience in both government and the private sector. She is part of the public policy team at General Motors Canada.
- Colin Robertson is vice-president and fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and hosts its regular Global Exchange podcast.