October 8, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI-fellow Heidi Tworek to discuss bots, trolls, and other malicious interference aimed at subverting our democratic process.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Heidi Tworek: Heidi Tworek is an Assistant Professor of International History at the University of British Columbia, a visiting fellow at the Joint Center for History and Economics at Harvard University, a non-resident fellow at the German Marshall Fund of the United States, and a Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Communications and the Integrity of Elections" (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Fake News & The Rise of Information Warfare: A Discussion with Dr. Heidi Tworek” (CGAI Podcast)
- Heidi Tworek – “The Intelligence Trap: Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes” by David Robson
Heidi Tworek’s new book, “News from Germany: The Competition to Control World Communications, 1900–1945” is now available! Read the review.