February 8, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are rebroadcasting another discussion from our October 2018 defence procurement conference in Ottawa. Join moderator Richard Fadden in conversation with Troy Crosby, Leigha Cotton, Jeff Waring, and Ray Castelli as they discuss the role of Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITBs) in Canadian defence procurement.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Richard Fadden (moderator): Member of the CGAI Advisory Council and former National Security Advisor to the Prime Minister.
- Troy Crosby: Chief of Staff (Materiel) at the Department of National Defence.
- Leigha Cotton: Managing Partner at NyRAD Inc.
- Jeff Waring: Director General, Industrial and Technological Benefits Policy Branch, at ISED Canada.
- Ray Castelli: CEO of Weatherhaven.
- "Measuring the Big Bang: Evaluating the Implementation of Strong, Secure, Engaged" (CGAI Event)
- "Strong, Secure, Engaged So Far" by Dave Perry (CGAI Policy Update)
- "Defence Business Planning in Canada" by Ross Fetterly (CGAI Policy Perspective)