July 3, 2023
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson is joined by Kerry Buck, Imants Liegis, Julian Lindley-French, and Andrew Rasiulis about NATO and the upcoming summit in Vilnius.
- Kerry Buck is a retired Canadian Diplomat and a CGAI Fellow.
- Imants Liegis is a retired diplomat and a member of The Alphen Group.
- Julian Lindley-French is the Chair of the Alphen Group and a CGAI Fellow.
- Andrew Rasiulis is a former defence public servant and a CGAI Fellow.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "A Comprehensive Strategy to Secure Ukraine’s Future (2nd Edition)" by The Alphen Group
- "Freezing Order" by Bill Browder
- "The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers" by Paul Kennedy
- "Russia" by Anthony Beevor
- "The Future of War and the Defence of Europe" by John Allen, Ben Hodges, and Julian Lindley-French