April 5, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson explores the role of the agri food industry in driving Canadian trade and economy with Fawn Jackson, Sharon Mohammed, and Jennifer Marchand.
- Fawn Jackson is the Director of Government and International Relations at the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association and a fellow at CGAI.
- Jennifer Marchand is the Government Relations Leader, Canada for Cargill. She has had extensive interaction with government agencies both domestically and abroad speaking about both the Canadian oilseed processing industry and Cargill’s food safety and quality assurance practices.
- Sharon Mohammed is the Director, Food Safety Regulatory Affairs at Maple Leafs Food.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
To learn more about the food industry’s sustainability efforts, please visit:
- Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef
- Cargill Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Reports
- Maple Leaf Foods Sustainability Downloads
What the guests are enjoying right now: