September 21, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson is joined by Dr. Stephen Nagy, Deanna Horton, Dr. Ken Coates, and Jonathan Berkshire Miller to discuss Shinzo Abe's legacy and the challenges lying ahead for his successor, Yoshihide Suga
- Dr. Stephen Nagy: senior associate professor at Tokyo's International Christian University and fellow at CGAI
- Deanna Horton: fellow at the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy and at CGAI
- Dr. Ken Coates: professor and Canada Research Chair at the Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- Jonathan Berkshire Miller: senior visiting fellow at the Japan Institute of International Affairs
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.