February 22, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our October 2018 space policy conference in Ottawa. Join moderator Charity Weeden in conversation with a panel of Canadian space industry leaders as they assess the future of Canadian space policy, and determine the challenges they foresee in developing a Canadian presence in space.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
Subscribe to the CGAI Podcast Network on iTunes, SoundCloud, or wherever else you can find Podcasts!
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Charity Weeden (moderator): President of LQuinox Consulting and a CGAI Fellow.
- Dan Goldberg: President & CEO at Telesat.
- Marina Mississian: Senior Director, Space Payloads, Honeywell Aerospace
- Mike Greenley: Group President of MDA, a Maxar Technologies company.
- David O'Connor: Division Manager, Defence and Space Products, Magellan Aerospace
- "Ready for Launch: Preparing Canada for a Future in Space" (CGAI Event)
- "Strong, Secure, Engaged in a Threatened Space Domain" by Chairty Weeden (CGAI Policy Perspective)