November 7, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we sit down with CGAI Fellow, and Professor of Political Science at the University of Calgary, Chris W. J. Roberts, to discuss Canada's peacekeeping mission in Mali, as well as the current secession crisis in Cameroon.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Chris W. J. Roberts: Chris Roberts teaches African politics and international relations in the Department of Political Science at the University of Calgary, and is President of African Access Consulting.
- "Op PRESENCE – Mali: Continuity Over Change in Canada’s “Return to Peacekeeping” in Africa" - by Chris W. J. Roberts (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Ambazonia: Justin Trudeau’s Biafra?" - by Chris W. J. Roberts (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Canada’s Mission to Mali: To What End?" - by Matthew Fisher (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- Chris W. J. Roberts: "Institutions and Democracy in Africa: How the Rules of the Game Shape Political Developments" by Nic Cheeseman