July 25, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Colin Robertson talks to Elbridge Colby about his book, The Strategy of Denial, and to John Gruetzner about the implications for Canada.
- Elbridge Colby is co-founder and principal of The Marathon Initiative and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Strategy and Force Development.
- John Gruetzner is a CGAI fellow and is responsible for international business development for a Canadian-based technology firm, Syngrafii Inc.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read & Watch
- "The Strategy of Denial" by Elbridge Colby
- John Gruetzner's work
- "China Hand" by Scott Spacek
- "Leadership" by Henry Kissinger
- "Ekaterina Velikaya"
- "Catherine the Great: Protrait of a Woman" by Robert Massie
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with